Y&R - Actress OUT?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm painfully aware of how sh!tty B&B is. I FF'd the whole show yesterday, we brief pauses.

I think I keep hoping if we get enough competent actors and good characters on this show, it can be saved. I know, intellectually, that is stupid.

• Members

Since SF is going to retire soon, MTS would be the firepower (and starpower) to move to B&B as Nikki. However, they would need to recast Eric. How great for Nikki to lord over the Forrester empire. Maybe they could pull a Dynasty and have Nikki marry Eric, bed him and give him a heart attack. (Although realistically that should have happened with Donna years ago!)

• Members

Not to defend Rauch in this, but it's not clear exactly who did the disrespecting at GL with MADD-Cow there as well, although the most accurate answer may just be both of them. After all, it was MADD-Cow who told the press that Roger was a vibrant character, not a "wizened old man..."

• Members

I know exactly what you mean. Quite honestly, something always gave me the impression that MADD and PR didn't care for one another that much, yet were thick as thieves. I think because they were both so vindictive and ruthless, they disliked one another because of that. One thing in MADD's defense that I'm certain of, is that she was one to fire those who didn't do the job as she expected them too, Rauch not so much (head writer wise, anyway). I mean, she did hire Felicia Behr for ATWT and then released her when the show didn't turn around. They both knew one another from their years at ABC. It was rumored at the end of Rauch's GL run that MADD "forced" him into retirement. I feel like they had a power struggle between the two, until she was finally able to replace him with Conboy. Unless, no one wanted Rauch's job at GL. Who knows for certain...

Archived