• Members

You just inspired me to watch a clip of Passions with Mo McCormick in it (I have only ever seen Andrea Evans as Rebecca). It certainly brings back the whole trope about casting mothers of characters who look old enough to be the character’s siblings.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The actresses who played Kay tend to blur together for me. 

Taylor

Please register in order to view this content

Gina

Deanna

Heidi

I remember Kay spending much of the first year enviously watching Miguel and Charity. It seemed like every month Tabitha had a new way to attempt killing Charity (usually involving fire), so early Kay was just mostly there for the teen angst stuff. She'd tell her problems to Simone, fight with Jessica and dodge Reese's affections.

• Members

Yeah.
And more broadly why they turned Sheridan into ... what she became the last year which was an entire 180 from the way she was initially written.
Fans at the time thought they were destroying her character to prop up Fancy but it always struck me as backwards: they were trying to sell us Fancy to mitigate what they were doing to Sheridan's character (and by extension Luis/Sheridan)

Never ever ever understood it and you are right: there has to be a BTS story we don't know. Whoever McKW p.o.ed, she must have seriously angered them.