Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Which actor played Etthan best?  Travis played the sheltered rich kid to perfection,  but Eric played up the more intense and smoldering aspects that of Ethan..imho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

Which actor played Etthan best?  Travis played the sheltered rich kid to perfection,  but Eric played up the more intense and smoldering aspects that of Ethan..imho

I have to say Eric Martsolf. To me, Travis Schuldt played Ethan too much like a bratty, annoying little kid, whereas Eric Martsolf played him more as a mature adult. In some ways, it was almost like they played two different characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news for Brook Kerr. She’ll be on Hawaii Five-0 soon. Also looking forward to seeing her in the new Lifetime movie that Lindsay Hartley is directing! This is also a great time for Brook as well because her son is also starring in Grand Hotel on ABC.

 

Is it me, or does she look exactly the same as the very first episode of Passions, literally hasn’t aged lol

 

F897836B-C65B-42E4-8758-7E5EF08812ED.jpeg

Edited by Riverdalefan1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Riverdalefan1 said:

Great news for Brook Kerr. She’ll be on Hawaii Five-0 soon. Also looking forward to seeing her in the new Lifetime movie that Lindsay Hartley is directing! This is also a great time for Brook as well because her son is also starring in Grand Hotel on ABC.

 

Is it me, or does she look exactly the same as the very first episode of Passions, literally hasn’t aged lol

 

F897836B-C65B-42E4-8758-7E5EF08812ED.jpeg

She hasn't aged a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 5:42 PM, Soaplovers said:

20 years ago...the last new daytime drama debut 

Yeah, the beginning of the end. The harbinger of the death of the modern soap opera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

She hasn't aged a day.

 

She really hasn’t, I need whatever she and Bianca Lawson are having. Bianca has been playing teenagers for 20 years 😂

Edited by Riverdalefan1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2019 at 2:51 PM, Riverdalefan1 said:

 

She really hasn’t, I need whatever she and Bianca Lawson are having. Bianca has been playing teenagers for 20 years 😂

 

They need to bottle it up and sell it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been rewatching Buffy and in season 5 there was an episode where Buffy's family is in danger and she has to leave them with vampire Spike to protect them. Spike hates people so he begrudgingly agreed on the condition that they didn't interrupt him when he's watching Passions! Then Buffy's mom asked if Spike thought Timmy was really dead and asked what he thought of a wedding that happened.

 

I thought it was hilarious! An iconic show like Buffy mentioning Passions was pretty cute. Makes me want a reboot even more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chris B said:

I've been rewatching Buffy and in season 5 there was an episode where Buffy's family is in danger and she has to leave them with vampire Spike to protect them. Spike hates people so he begrudgingly agreed on the condition that they didn't interrupt him when he's watching Passions! Then Buffy's mom asked if Spike thought Timmy was really dead and asked what he thought of a wedding that happened.

 

I thought it was hilarious! An iconic show like Buffy mentioning Passions was pretty cute. Makes me want a reboot even more. 

 

Passions was also on an episode of Charmed where Phoebe is in bed watching PSNS and Tabitha is doing a spell. Phoebe says something to the effect of that’ll never work (regarding the spell.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 8:17 AM, AbcNbc247 said:

I have to say Eric Martsolf. To me, Travis Schuldt played Ethan too much like a bratty, annoying little kid, whereas Eric Martsolf played him more as a mature adult. In some ways, it was almost like they played two different characters.

I agree...both actors were so different. Travis came off as very flat to me. Eric's version is what I think of when I think of "Ethan."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's an example of what I mean when I said two different characters. I can't picture Eric Martsolf in this scene. Screaming and crying? No way, he'd be trying to fight the demons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 11:17 AM, AbcNbc247 said:

I have to say Eric Martsolf. To me, Travis Schuldt played Ethan too much like a bratty, annoying little kid

 

Agreed, although writing the character as dumber than a box of rocks didn't help. Somehow, EM managed to rise above that aspect and TS didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

 

Agreed, although writing the character as dumber than a box of rocks didn't help.

True, but that was pretty much every male character on Passions lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

True, but that was pretty much every male character on Passions lol

 

Good point. 😂 Both on this show and DAYS, JER wrote pretty much every male character to have the IQ of a turnip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...