GL: Veteran actor returning?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How could would it be if Ed returned with Holly, saying they reuinted off-screen? Then, have Ross return and reunite with Blake and have the four of them toasting a new life as a family in the Bauer kitchen?

• Members

This is great news! He must be staying for at least a few weeks, since the barbecue won't be on June 23. I hope they can keep him around until September, I would love to see the show end with Ed home and at the head of his family, the way Bert would have wanted.

I also concur with Dan about how much I want to see Holly and Ross again, especially since they are supposedly close to getting Maureen Garrett back. The show has never been the same without Holly.

• Members

Let me add three more people to my list: Ellen Parker (As much as I hate ghost appearances sometimes, Maureen was the heart of the show for so long that she needs to return in some fashion, flashback, ghost or otherwise), Maeve Kinkead, and Jordan Clarke. I know that the last two have been on, but I want a Billy/Vanessa reunion. Official reunion.

Archived