Another World

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes, that was our Jacquie Courtney, who did some commercials for Porcelana cream back in the day.

I though her hairdo for this ad was a little too poofy on top, but at least it was a million times better than the awful, butch style she had for a while during her 1984 return to AW

• Members

Eddie Drueding mentioned that the date on that episode (9/16) is likely wrong. If anyone can help narrow the date down this seems to be the week it would have aired in:

SEPTEMBER 9-13, 1985
Donna fumed when Marley decided to go live with Dee. Felicia reminisced about her love for Edward, who's the subject of her latest romance novel. Edward, who underwent plastic surgery, nixed facing Felicia until he's fully recovered. Brittany asked Larry to find out if her baby, Evan, who's supposedly dead, is really alive. Michaud dreamed about seducing Sally, whose romantic thoughts are focused only on Catlin. Chris realized that Daphne was once his father, Frederick's, mistress. Carl and Daphne realized that there's a curse on the Egyptian falcon head pendant that Nancy wears. Cass agreed to help Kathleen prove her theory that something fishy is going on at the Chapin mansion. Jake got Ned to drop the car theft charges against Victoria. Daphne lied to Michaud that she's not looking for the mysterious Egyptian treasure. Donna meddled in Victoria's and Marley's lives.

• Members

Last year, after I posted his  updated profile, he sent me a dm with a few more roles, which I did verify, and he messaged me for three more days. He appreciates attention.   So an account like that wouldn't surprise me. He kept thanking me and the group for remembering that he used to be on television every day.

• Members

I believe it must be the Thursday, September 12 -- the voiceover over the end theme mentions that Thrill of a Lifetime would be on that night and I found these listings showing that that show was on on Thursdays in 1985. (Note that the first couple of scenes in the broadcast were repeated from the previous day -- the first scene of September 12 would be Kathleen reading Felicia's book.) And more particularly,there is a commercial and a mention in the voiceover for The Terry Fox Story airing that night, and the listings for September 12 show Terry Fox at 10pm.

Edited by Xanthe
Terry Fox