Another World

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@slick jones   Speaking of deleting, I am my own tweets when I was verbally abusive to Hulu Support. 

Also, another thing in the works about the divine Beverlee, is that we're going to be mounting a fan campaign to try to get her a posthumous Lifetime Achievement Award from the Daytime Emmys.  

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
combine 2 posts

• Members

https://chng.it/JBsh8Y9tkk

I am soliciting your vote. This is a petition where we are trying to get a Posthumous Lifetime Achievement Award for Beverlee McKinsey. Thank you for your consideration. And, please pass this along if you are somewhere it would be appropriate to do so. 

• Members

Here, on July 18, page 615 is where I gave the link for the "City Lights" interview & talked about it specifically as well. What @j swift brought part of to this thread today. 

My question to you is whether you have any favorite Beverlee YouTube videos either AW or TEXAS? 

Thanks. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
combine 2 posts

• Members

There is no way AW would have ever given Mary Page Keller star billing.  Wyndham and Watson were given special billing (top billing) in the closing credits, and that was included in both of their contracts. So the best AW might have offered Keller could have been third billing in the closing.  At the time, Connie Ford had third billing, but that was because of seniority, and not contractual.   Personally, I don't believe tptb at AW would have even seriously considered third billing for Keller.  

• Webmaster

I fail to see an issue with active posting by one or several users. The point of a message board is to have active discussions. As I am the webmaster and owner of one, you will never make it make sense where I should punish or silence someone because they like to post. If you don't like how much they post in any given topic, which they are free to participate in, you have the ignore button in your settings. Utilize them.

The more childish I see the board becoming with always complaining about the most benign issues, I just can't believe this is coming from adults. Someone posts too much and I that's a problem worthy of my attention? Like seriously?

I just can't. So someone who posted on the boards couldn't take the fact that someone else who posts on the boards posts too much, in their opinion, and decides to leave. Again, I fail to see how this is an issue warranting any attention whatsoever.