Y&R: Week of April 06, 2009

• Members

Damn...I feel like I'm on the wrong side of the debating team here.

I feel this catatonia and juvenility is a bit "off", I admit it.

But then I see Kevin in the closet...and my heart melts.

But mostly Kevin is the snarky, funny, slightly larcenous guy who ALWAYS brings fun and energy to the scene. That is the Kevin I love most. I'd love hanging out with him. His voice sounds a lot, to me, like my inner voice. Like many of our inner voices, I might add. I like that he has a minimal censor or filter. I love his expressive face.

closet.jpg

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's when I enjoyed her most; her teen bitch years, Brittany vs Mac, etc.... Something was a little lost around the time she was paired with Raul. While I loved the relationship, and the attempt to explore her other side by introducing her family (which I loved) they also went overboard with the crying/sad heroine stuff, and I didn't think Woodland could pull it off. Still very much enjoyed her, though!

• Members

Yeah, okay, I'll own to being able to tolerate her when she was the teen b*tch coming between Mac and Billy, while doing JT on the pool house floor.

But after that...certainly once the Raul arc started...and ever after...she was the boil-on-my-butt-when-my-job-is-driving-a-bus.

Archived