GL: April Discussion

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like anyone knows who is or won;t be a part of a show that is or is not even continuning.

Marcy Rylan said herself on an interview she hopes it is picked up and wants to continue, but then someone else says otherwise...who knows really.

• Members

Maybe Mark Schlerth is paying them to play the part.

Ugh...seriously....was today a show, or a promotional ad for Universal? Although, I think they'd distance themselves from that ridiculous hat Lizzie was wearing.

• Members

I think some of the stuff about Marcy stems from the fact that apparently after GL's cancellation was announced she posted on her MySpace page that she was moving to California.

Yeah it was a little much for me. This "reliving your childhood" stuff just seems like a lot of very silly filler.

I have a bigger bitch though. I just read that apparently

• Members

WHY OH WHY

What happened to all the accolades JLH was getting? If this is her idea of a great "reunion" before the end, she's completely off track. Something I suspected all the while, because I've never once saw the brillance in her storytelling.

And EW proves yet again why she should never, ever, ever come near a soap ever again. Unless she's in front of the cameras.

• Members

OMG...everyone in Springfield has gone Universally Crazy. Well, at least GL can go out giving us the cheesiest travelogue disguised as a story in soap history.

IMO, the only thing worth watching is Phillip/Rick.

Archived