CW network to telecast Daytime Emmys in late August

Y&RWorldTurner

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well the CW will probably be pimping Tyra alot and I bet Tyra Banks is the host of the emmys because she is going to CW. Hey at least their is a telecast and thanks CW. I am sure this was not easy to get done and August is far off but at least it is happening. The 31st of August is on a Monday as well, so we finally have a slot that is not on the lowest rated night of the week. Who knew the CW would allow this telecast to happen.

• Members

YES! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

August is WAAAAY off for the Emmys, but hell, it's better than not at all.

I salivate for another JFP win, just because she has the best and most bitchy speeches ever. We hate her for saying it, but we secretly enjoy and cherish her nuggets of arrogance.

Or maybe since Maria "It's my show and my vision" Arena Bell has taken the throne as the queen of quotes, we'll get a great speech from her.

I cannot WAIT!

• Members

It is airing really close to the primetime emmys LOL. One thing is if it air on August 31st we at least get a Monday night slot which is a much higher viewing night then Friday. There will be alot of Tyra Banks. I bet the show is a lower cost show but if it does really well for the CW maybe the emmys/CW can strike a deal to air it for the next few years.

• Members

LOL Bellcurve that made me laugh!! How did it go when she booked her ass up to the stage that time:

SHRIEKING INTO THE MICROPHONE WHILE JILL THINKS ONCE AGAIN HOW HER "SPECIAL EPISODE" fooled voters again:

"WE PRODUCE 1 HOUR OF DAYTIME DRAMA EVERY DAY!!! AND..

Deidre Hall: GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!!!

ROTFLMAO LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

And Bellcurve if there was ever a moment that topped the Susan Lucci "WHO ME? LUCCI?? Well let me walk out an accept my 2nd daytime emmy!" moment, Its the JFP moment!

• Members

LOL. You guys are cracking my stuff up!

Part of me hates watching the awards and on the night the winner are announced, I'm pissed. But once the dust settles, these speeches are absolutely comedy.

Too bad we'll never have another Bridget Dobson moment!

"I think that, I have to say that (looking at a pissed as hell JFP) ALLOFUS SHARE THIS!"

• Members

I thought that the only reason that the show was not going to air on the networks is that CBS surprised everyone and ABC was not ready to pick up the slack, not that the show will never air on the networks again. (I find it rather hysterical that CBS, the network that wins the most awards, won't even air it anymore.)

Archived