OLTL: Guess Star Spoiler

• Members

From The ABCMedianet.com Press Release:

THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS TO APPEAR ON ABC DAYTIME'S "ONE LIFE TO LIVE," MAY 13

Pop music sensation "The Pussycat Dolls" will perform their hit single, the English version of A. R. Rahman's Oscar®-winning song, "Jai Ho" ("You Are My Destiny"), during the Llanview High School prom on ABC Daytime's "One Life to Live" on WEDNESDAY, MAY 13. "Jai Ho" (released on Interscope Records, Inc.) features lead Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. The Pussycat Dolls, who are currently featured on Britney Spears' "The Circus Tour," will tape an episode of the Emmy-winning daytime drama on Monday, March 23 in the show's New York based studio. Additionally, Nicole Scherzinger will act in scenes with Eddie Alderson (Matthew Buchanan on "OLTL").

"The Pussycat Dolls are unmatched in terms of their success as a girl group," said Executive Producer Frank Valentini. "We are thrilled to have them on 'One Life to Live' to make the prom a truly memorable event for the teens in Llanview."

I Can't Name One Song Of Theirs!! This will bring the ratings up. :P

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I tell you this is just great....lol :D I just finished (and posted) an OLTL casting report last night that talked about Rachael Yamataga performing on OLTL....and now I have to do one for the Pussycat Dolls. It's just one musical act after another.

Archived