ATWT: March Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL....aren't all of Nuke's stories just really jokes wrapped up in self-aggrandizing rhetoric? But those two are hilariously bad.

Casting missed the boat...the girl could pass for Ewa de Cruz's (Vienna's) sister. That guy??? He could pass for Howdy Doody with those ears.

At least I could like Casey today. And WTH is with Alison?? The only time she's really into gettin' nailed, and Casey doesn't want to be comforted??? She has the worst timing. :lol:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just awful. I seriously dont know what the [!@#$%^&*] Goutman is thinking. Cancellation looming and they come up with this [!@#$%^&*]. It's time to send Nuke to parts unknown and focus on the vets.

• Members

Actually, not a bad show today. Minus the Katie/Henry/V crap-parade.

I liked Carly being able to tell Jack he hasn't been listening to either her or Parker lately. And I loved the Jack/Brad talk. That's about the only time they've ever been on the same wavelength, in the two-plus years Brad's been back.

*snort* Janet couldn't contain her childish glee either when Libby "came home", thanks to her and Craig's plan. LOL...let's see how that affects her marriage. I think Jack won't like it. TEEHEEE....

• Members

Where is the April thread? Thursday April 2nd was a delight!

I was surprised that ATWT was willing to be so experimental with Zac and Zoe. They are really disturbing and weird, but in a good way! Zac looks hotter than he did in his picture too. Zac and Noah have chemistry, whoa.

Part of me is worried that the plan is for Luke to experiment with Zoe.

• Members

I'd be fine with them being around long-term. I'm all for quirky, different, yet true to life (Zac and Zoe are strangely realistic to me) characters.

But, I didn't read your spoiler, so if I did I might agree with you, lol.

By the way, speaking about spoilers, I don't know what is going on with Damian, but being spoiler-free, I believe him that he is not behind the threats to Luke. My guess there is that it's the evil landlord.

I think Damian may have a role in bringing Zac and Zoe in touch with Nuke though, as a way to split Nuke up.

• Members

I think with all the hubbub, no one gave a thought to it officially being April, and thus necessitating a new thread.

I thought Wednesday was better than average, but with the news, I hardly felt like commenting.

About Zack/Zoe...strange doesn't begin to describe them. And somehow, I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out they're Damian's paid flunkies who are supposed to break up Nuke, and/or they're just out to kill all Grimaldis and knifed Damian (and probably licked the blood off the knife and each other after.)

Archived