GH: Rebecca spoiler

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That would be the ultimate shock if it turned out to be the case...

Especially coming from the hot mess that is General Hospital these days. I miss the days where the GH threads were huge! Almost as big as the Y&R one's. And don't even get me started on ATWT. That show just seems to be a pit of despair by looks of the weekly threads...

• Members

This is the problem with killing off legacy characters in a permanent way. Now if they decide to make Rebecca Emily, they have to come up with some incredulous story. Let me take a stab at it: Helena found a Emily lookalike and was planning to replace Emily at the B&W ball Diego killed the lookalike and Helena brainwashed Emily to believe that she is Rebecca and sent her back to PC to gain control over Nikolas.

• Members

I hope they go the route of sister. I am so tired of fake deaths and returns from the dead. They just keep destroying soaps. How anyone can get excited over them is beyond me. They are one of the biggest things wrong with daytime. And as long as we continue to accept them and be happy about them - then the writers will just keep on writing senseless deaths because they know that whatever stupid nonsense they come up with to bring them back - fans will accept the [!@#$%^&*].

Archived