Any Straight Guys on here?

Dr. Jay S.W.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soaps are just TV shows. There's a stereotype that only women and gay men watch or like soaps but that is so incorrect. I'm straight and have watched soaps off and on since I was a kid (my family watches them). People who try to make fun of guys who watch them probably what soaps themselves and are afraid to "come out". Guys like that suck.

• Members

I know a lot of straight guys who watch soaps.

My grandpa is a retired coal miner and he watches the whole CBS lineup. And you do not bother him while his soaps are on lol

My Dad watches Days and Passions, he has my mom record them while he's at work.

I have met alot of guys at work who watch soaps, it just takes a while for them to admit it :lol:

• Members

My grandparents used to watch GL. Some of my first real memories of the show happened at their house. Their house was close to my school, so my mom would pick me up and we would go visit their house. I started watching because of the strong lineage of the show in my family.

• Members

Soaps appeal to guys whether they are straight or gay - sexuality has nothing to do with it!

I'm gay, but I don't only watch soaps for the shirtless hunks(although they are a major attraction). I like a good, longrunning SL, larger than life characters, action, romance, adventure, excitement etc.

Archived