AMC: Tuesday, February 17, 2009

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm torn on the David in Zach's face stuff. Zach deserves it and then some, but David is such a sleazebag and has done far worse than Zach, so he should be looking in a mirror and keeping his big mouth shut.

Loving Erica taking care of Jackson. I hate to hear Jack blaming himself for something that wasn't his fault.

Right now I hope Kendall kicks Zach to the curb but I don't want her screwing around with bug-eyes either.

• Members

I don't get this. David's not allowed to be upset about someone he loves being run off the road? David's not judging Zach just to judge him (the way Angie basically did with David since day one, based on what she's heard from the unbiased Torturer Tad Martin). David's upset because Greenlee was someone he cared deeply about and Zach is going around taking the blame for running her off the road. It would be one thing if David was acting sanctimonious while no one EVER called him on his stuff. But even when David's not on that day, there will be a character bashing him tenfold for the stuff his done. Especially if Rebecca Taylor's writing.

David: "Hi."

Amanda: "What do you mean 'Hi,' you filthy, smarmy letch that paid me to get J.R. drunk?!"

David: "I was just --"

Tad: "You were just what, you disgusting, evil, sadistic excuse of a human being? About to poison some more people with Libidizone?!"

David: "Shut up, Martin."

Opal: "Don't you tell my boy to shut up, you rejected spawn of Lucifer that's got Krystal hooked on pills!"

I mean, really.

• Members

This is too funny! However, I hate David, and I don't love to hate him either - just pure unalduterated hate. The character is worthless because he does nasty disgusting things just because. There is no valid reason (this is how Reilly wrote Alistair Crane, and we all know what a ridiculous cartoon villian he was). Pratt the Jackass just tossed David back in and said write some bad stuff for him. It does not have to make sense because the idiot audience just wants Vincent back. I wish David were gone. Either redirect this maggot or remove him from the canvas.

ANDREA

• Members

I thought today's episode had several fantastic scenes.

The first to come to mind was Erica comforting Jack. Leave it to Erica to know that Greenlee's a fighter because she's just like her! It was also nice that the writers acknowledged she understood his loss since it was so similar to what she just went through with Josh.

David's reaction to Greenlee's "death" brought both a Leo mention and more blame of Zach. :D :D :D

I also loved Aidan telling Ryan that he wasn't worthy of Greenlee. Now, Aidan needs to go save Annie from that one-dimensional Bitch Doctor, stat!

Kendall's reaction to Bianca's news was awesome! I loved how she called her sister out for marrying Reese despite her doubts. The old bitchy Kendall is definitely emerging again.

I can't wait to hear Bianca let Reese have it tomorrow!

• Members

I just watched the episode...

Cameron Mathison was TERRIBLE :omg:

Dear God... enough with DeadBabe...no wonder they didn't remove her from the opening... she is still on the show :rolleyes:

I loved Bianca/Kendall argue. :wub: Like true Kane sisters.

KWAK is just dumb.

I LOVED angry Bianca at the end of the episode. :wub:

So, Kendall talking to GhostGreenlee was just a dream...

• Members

I don't get it. I just don't see how writers can win these days.

If they do a death and don't do a followup to it then they are criticized, and then if they build a story that shows people dealing with a loss then they are criticized too.

I am glad that Krystal and David and JR and others haven't forgotten Babe. Dammit that their wife and daughter. I a whole lot rather have them mention her and have it affect their life than the way Erica and Kendall and Bianca have dealt with Josh's death or Myrtle's death. Hell it has been a little over a month since Erica's surrogate mother died and she hardly mentions her and she hardly even mentions her son.

I wish Pratt would deal with all the deaths the way he has with Babes. I think he has done the others way wrong.

Of course I can't help but wonder how much it has to do with hate for the character Babe than it does for the way the story is written. I mean damn Kendall was just in a coma for 3 months and there wasn't hardly a day that didn't go by that her name was mentioned but for most that was okay.

• Members

Maybe it's just a protective mechanism, or the equivalent of Battered Viewers Syndrome but I didn't give a damn about anything on today's show. Well that's not entirely true...

I liked Erica being selfless. The way she told Bianca "I'm not their mother" and the way she pulled Jack into her arms. I love watching WW and SuLu in scenes together. They have a beautiful connection. (The actors, not necessarily the characters.) The same goes for Susan and Eden. Even when the writing has been lacking, they've always been able to convey a truly loving mother/daughter dynamic.

JMHO.

*waits for the charges of fanbase fanaticism*

Archived