AMC: Tuesday, February 17, 2009

• Members

I loved Kendall's smackdown of Bianca!

Zach my love, these words were PERFECTION:

"The tornado caused alot of damage. But nothing compared to what our friendship has caused. It's got to end. It's got to end now."

Ryan the bug eyed ape, I love how Jesse deals with him LOL

Well I don't have a problem with David, and him being upset, my problem is he KNEW Kendall asked him to lie to get her out of going to the wedding. Ultimately it was HER decision to go, but I'll cut David slack since he didn't know about the deal Kendall struck with Bianca & Reese

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since his return, they haven't given David the layers to allow him to be so upset. He's written as a cartoon villain with Krystal and Amanda, and with his Babe obsession. When he steps out of that bubble, I think it comes across as jarring, or wrong, because he's usually used only to help victimize women and have a rivalry with Tad and Jake.

• Members

Go Kendall! I love how cold she was with Bianca. B-tch has some nerve. LMAO at Kendall asking her how the hell she could marry Reese when she had so many doubts about her

I get Ryan's grief but he really needs to STFU and stop insinuating that Reese and Zach had sex. Yes they kissed but they pulled away and were not on their way to doing the nasty. Did he leave before he saw that?

Hate Greenlee's exit. Why are they leaving it so ambigious? Id rather she had left town then fake killed her off

David and Greens had a falling out when he returned. He was disgusted with her actions in regards to Ryan and told her it would have been a disgrace to Leo and she slapped him. They havent had much of a relationship in ages. and that didnt help matters.

• Members

SHUT UP AND DIE RYAPE! His assumption that Reese and Zach "slept" together is what one of the reasons that caused the accident but he will never see it that way. And now he will blab it anyone who will listen... to Bianca, to Jesse, whomever. Now the Pine Valley lynch mob will start forming a line to get to Zach and not to Reese. :angry:

14mxicj.gif

Archived