AMC: Character from the past returning

• Members

Or maybe we're all just taking ABCD's usual over-the-top marketing when it comes to hints about "something that will blow you away" or "re-energize the show" or "getting back to character-driven stories" too literally once again.

And we keep falling for it...

It's probably, like, Maria. For Aiden. :P:rolleyes:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always preferred Robin Mattson's version of Janet. She was so much more multi-faceted, and could impose a credible threat when the story called for it. Collins created her, but - as has been said here - her Janet was a scenery-chewing, shrieking cartoon. I haven't found her menacing since she pretended to be Natalie and, apart from that time, I could never take her Janet seriously. That said, I'm not sure Janet would energize an entire cast.

Dixie would be a character worthy of that comment... perhaps so would Skye or Liza. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

• Members

I'm glad Marcy seems happy. She was right to leave AMC. Isn't SB dubbed in foreign countries? Will people be weirded out hearing her natural voice?

They make it sound like the cast is going to break out into a spontaneous cheer at any given second. I'm not sure any return can help stem the morale loss one must get with the current level of storytelling and budgetary woes at AMC.

• Members

It could plausibly be just about anyone, depending on what Pratt would consider "reenergizing."

I hope it's Dixie or Liza since imo they would have the most effect on the other characters, especially David, Tad, Adam and JR for starters.

Brooke has been gone so long and her family is pretty much written out.

Skye could be interesting.

Imo, Janet has run her course but she would liven up Amanda's pregnancy plot and give David a run for his money.

It's funny how we all jumped the conclusion that it's a female. I hope it's not because I found him so insufferable when he hooked up with Babe, but it could be Jamie.

Archived