Y&R: Spoiler Speculation Jill/Katherine and the Recast

• Members

I think MAB is going to reverse the Katherine and Jill being mother and daughter storyline. She has said many times that Katherine will have a long road back. I believe that instead of testing Katherine against her own hair from her combs, toothbrush, or her finger prints, they will test her against Jill and there will not be a match. Everyone will think she really is a fraud. Hence the return of Mac. I think Mac is needed only if Katherine is an outcast and they will re-form the bond they had in the beginning. Mac will do her own DNA test and it will prove that Katherine is her grandmother. The road will then be paved for an interesting triangle between Billy/Mac and Chloe.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I REALLY hope that is how this is going to turn out. Jill and Katherine being mother and daughter was a *huge* mistake and this is a totally plausible way to reverse it! Yes, Kay and Jill had their DNA done during LML's reign...but labs make mistakes...I'm willing to forget all about that...

Jill and Katherine NEED to be enemies again!!!

• Members

I think it could be juicier if Katherine had lied to Jill about the results, in some misguided effort to not hurt her. We only saw Katherine on the phone, we never heard anybody tell her that, yes, they were mother and daughter. But, whatever, your last sentence just said it all: They HAVE to be enemies!

• Members

I think they could take down the whole lab. Why not have it that they never even bothered to actually do tests, just told the recipients whatever they thought they wanted to hear. There are a few LML DNA tests on this show that don't make a great deal of sense.

Archived