Y&R: Spoiler Speculation Jill/Katherine and the Recast

• Members

MAB certainly is impressing me. I enjoy her creative vision. A lot, I hope it continues like this for years and years to come.

I'm torn about Mac. Bashioum is my first choice but I'd rather a recast over Kimsey and Kruger, both of them were dreadful! They should try to wrangle Eden Riegel if they can, I can see her pulling Mac's feisty nature. That was the problem with Kimsey and Kruger, they were both waaaaaay to wimpy.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not so sure that this recast will be for Mac at this time either, though I would so love to see her back like yesterday. I think they can get more mileage out of the s/l if they are indeed reversing the Katherine/Jill to have the DNA not match - having Mac around this quickly just sort of loses the punch from the storyline IMO.

• Members

Couldn't have Jill tampered with the results, or someone else who doesn't want Katherine to be alive?

It's either that or test was right, Katherine's alive, but Jill's not her child. Which throws Jill out of being a Chancellor, Cane's not a Chancellor, and Billy's not a Chancellor but at least he's still an Abbott.

Archived