Y&R: Week of February 2, 2009

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just finally got caught up on the week, and it's been really good. I've not wanted to gouge my eyes out with TS--and really, once they all stopped pretending she could act AND do an american accent at the same time it's been easier to watch her, though it also makes the character just out of place even more.

Katherine and Murphy more and more are some of the best moments on Y&R there is a goldmine there! They just make me smile.

• Members

And wasn't Nikki the one who gave Brad that whole speech about not giving up on the one you love (it was right after she got the call about Casey)?

There certainly were a lot of factors that fell into place to get Brad by that lake. Very cool.

• Members

I was able to watch for the first time in weeks today, and it's so good to see that everything's still on track, ftmp.

Shoot me, but I get a kick out of the foursome that is Daniel/Amber/Jana/Kevin. Kevin is too ghetto, and Amber isn't that far behind him.

Kay going off on the pawn shop owner was awesome.

Phyllis is going to [!@#$%^&*] an entire brick house when she finds out about Nick and Sharon.

• Members
Today's episode left tears in my eyes but it wasn't because of Colleen at all, and it should've been. Tammin has done better in the past few scenes although I still can't say that I feel her sorrow and her little temper tantrum with Victor, did not impress me at all. In fact, I commended EB's Victor for keeping his composure through it. I'm still hoping that this is her big storyline before she was shown the door and I'm not apologizing for my opinion. That said, today's episode was great with the Victoria and Ashley scenes while they talked about Brad made me tear up. Then the ending scene with Nick/Sharon/Noah brought tears again; it's been a long while since I've felt there was anything of this substance.

Archived