Y&R: Anyone else jumpin' on the Phick Bus?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lmao well sorry everyone, thanks for bringing your veggies out to throw at me haha

well don't worry I'm not a fangirl I'm not going to flip my sh!t about anything... I just didn't care one way or another about them but now that I saw something sizzle with them I'm interested to see where it goes. Besides, why not side with the people nobody likes, nobody's on SON to make friends anyway ahahahahaha

it's all cool. Vent all you want but I said the phick bus, not the complain train ;)

• Members

Their scenes today were pretty darn good. I seriously doubt that anyone around here is going to jump on the bus since that pairing does not have many fans on this board. As a fan, I am glad that they picked up someone else who is interested in them. They are far from over. :rolleyes:

• Members

of course PHICK will not last forever....NOBODY last forever on soaps....anymore...the days of Tom and Alice Horton are over....hell SHICK lasted 9 years too long!

I don't know a single PHICK fan that feels that they will last forever, and unlike the SHICK fanbase I don't think the PHICK fanbase will moan and groan and cry and "they look so good together, they DESERVER to be together" or do the "power of ten" "romeo and juliet" selling...when PHICK are over they are over, but I don't think they will be over anytime soon, a few bumps in the road, but the current storyline is a PHICK storyline and not a SHICK will reunite and be happy again storyline, basically because SHICK was not HAPPY or COMMITTED to each other...

as a fan I don't want to see the same bad writing we have seen for the past year for PHICK that MAB has been doing....for some reason right after Adam showed up, Phyllis was regulated to the back burner and we only saw PHICK at RS and never being just PHICK...but after the shows this week I think there has a been a change ... and a change for the good...

PHICK fan yes! Phyllis and Michelle Stafford fan ....hell yes!!!! and not ashamed of it....

• Members

doesnt mean he was any good or worth watching at all for many people.

and sharon/nick were a HUGE SUPER COUPLE? really? A popular couple? sure. a long lasting couple? sure. but a HUGE SUPER COUPLE? idk about that.

as for phick, eww. they were hawt as an affair. and thats where it should have ended.

Archived