Y&R: Anyone else jumpin' on the Phick Bus?

• Members

These two exceeded my expectations today, absolutely marvellous! I loved loved loved them. The two had an awesome powerhouse performance that was also very REAL their tensions were obvious etc. I really enjoyed it and I'm gonna ride it out cause Nick and Sharon are too easy, besides... Sharon Case has a monkey up her ass about who she'll work with or not... she totally cold shouldered Peter until they had to put Sharon and Jack out of their misery. It was OBVIOUS she just wasn't in it, and Peter tried but she left him holding the bag big time.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Phick is the most pointless pairing in Y&R history. I'll never see what their fanbase sees in them. They're just boring with NO long-term potential, IMO. Their whole story was botched from the beginning, and sorry, the damage is already done, they just suck.

IMO, Phyllis doesn't fit in the Newman orbit, Victor, Nikki, and Victoria barely acknowledge her as family.

Today's scenes were great, but mainly because Michelle Stafford stepped up, something she hasn't done in years, IMO. If they need constant conflict to make them tolerable, then that says a lot about their mundane pairing.

They suck, PERIOD.

Archived