Y&R: Esther spoiler

• Members

For all of you that haven't heard about it yet, the new spoilers indicate that Esther will end up in bed with Roger Wilkes, the man that approached Chloe in the bookstore (and working for Chancelor).

And apparently, the man is working for Clint Radison, who is trying to cash in on Kay's death.

Wow, Esther really doesn't waste any time! :P

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was wondering who Roger was talking to on the phone at the bookstore.... guess we know who it'll be.

So Clint got out of jail, huh?

Apparently, we won't see Esther and Roger in any passionate scenes, but we will see them coming down the stairs the night after the deed or something like that.

Can you imagine Jill's face when she learns? She hasn't been getting any for quite some time either. :)

• Members

You won't have to, they will just be showing her and the guy coming down the stairs together the morning after. Kate Linder remarked in SOD recently that they've never showed Esther in bed with any of the guys she's been with and wondered what that was all about....

• Members

Go get it Esther! Maybe she'll get an Isuzu out of it.

My theory about Clint is that he will contact Marge (really Kay) and perhaps try to get in cahoots with her again - to do exactly what Jill and Nikki think she's already doing. If he finds out she's Kay though, I imagine he'd try to kill her. It'd be interesting too if Gloria and Clint had a connection or conspired.

I hope Gina gets some more airtime too with this s/l. She's so cool and real.

Archived