GH: Week of December 22, 2008 Discussion

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree he had Anna as some groupie after Eli Love she is an international spy he won't use her outside of Robin. Yes I enjoyed and appreciated seeing Tristan and Finola's Robert and Anna. They are excellent actors who act well off each other I just like seeing them work on the screen they are phenomenal together so they can recite the alphabet for me and its all good.

But for the long haul I doubt if he'll write for them outside of the warm and fuzzy Robin//Patrick/ Emma stuff. IMO its a pattern, he'll start off writing for them then somewhere along the way they'll be regulated to pimping duty then backburner status or doing some stuff like Tracy/Luke...then benched. He never keeps the vets in top tier A storylines but for a ratings stunt/grabber...I keep thinking why isn't Anna the real super spy not in this Russian drug storyline? She should at least be asked a question or something but he has isolated her for grandma duty and that's all Guza will do with her IMO.

• Members

It was an emotional rollercoaster for me today. I would be on a great high during the Scubs stuff (loved the flashbacks), then I would hit rock bottom during the other stuff. For some reason, I thought we were gonna get a mob-free day. Stupid me.

I understand that Sonny/Robin have this history together but he really makes me break out in hives. Why did I watch the show live today? :rolleyes:

Well, I'll be back to my normal routine next week. YouTube'ing just Scrubs and Maxie. :lol:

• Members

The Claudia, Sam, Lucky, Jason, and Sonny crap ruined the flow of today's show.

It was so very nice to see those Robin and Stone flashbacks. I almost teared up, they were so fitting and reminded me of a time when GH was must-see. I damn near lost it during the flashbacks where Robin told Mac she had HIV and when Robin was telling Stone about Robert and Anna's wedding. Can we have that GH back, please? :(

Hopefully, the wedding on Monday has more air time devoted to it. The mob s-hit better not be half or more of that episode. Don't tell me that can't devote at least 75% of Monday's episode to Robin and Patrick, when viewers have seen Robin grow up and she's a legacy character. Then again, it is Guza, so...

Oh, and Robin's wedding dress is hideous, so damn cheap looking.

And I don't care how much Robert is Robin's father, I still would've liked Mac walking her down the aisle at this wedding. LOL! We never got to see Robin and Robert bond sufficiently, and Night Shift doesn't count. Mac will always be Robin's father figure to me.

• Administrator

Yes it certainly did. <_<

Those were great flashbacks! I always love seeing old Stone/Robin or Mac/Robin scenes and of course little Robin was so cute. Kimberly M. has grown up to be such a beautiful woman. She's absolutely gorgeous. :wub:

I hope Monday's ep is really focused on the wedding. Just rest the mob crap for one episode......please!!!

Yeah it was. LOL But Kim/Robin still looked beautiful.

I want that GH too. Bob Guza needs to be fired. Here's to that happening in 2009!

Archived