OLTL: Week of December 22nd, 2008

• Members

Tea is one DAMN good lawyer. She even had me buying her and Todd's BS. She made a very compelling case

When Tea said that there was no evidence that Todd was going to steal Starr's baby, Starr said that there was bc he confessed to her. Starr thinks thats evidence? Didnt he JUST get cleared of 20 charges even though he confessed to them and pleaded guilty in open court to the judge? Was she awake for that?

IA. Todd is the least propped character on OLTL at the moment. Heck probably on all of daytime. Not one single person sings his praises. Closest is Tea and its all BS bc he's her client and she'll say and do anything to win and it worked. EVERYBODY else that has had contact with Todd over the past several weeks hates him and he gets bashed and trashed at every turn. In what world is that propping?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

LMAO. Love the David E. Kelley insanity! :lol: I would love to see a catfight like that between Tea/Marty/Blair!

ITA that Todd's not getting propped. Tea made a very good case for Todd and he got off, which will probably lead to a Who Shot Todd storyline. I can see they're already setting that up.

• Members

Tea makes a mockery of the justice system and so does the judge. Where was the expert on amnesia and rape? Why didn't Nora get to cross examine or even ask questions.

I am pretty sure that Antonio and Talia should have been there to testify. John was not a cop anymore when he busted into Todd's house anything that the cops got would be admisible in court.

Tea is just on too much for my taste. I rather she was like CAM in small doses.

I loved that Starr stood up and said that. You go Starr make sure daddy pays for what he did!!!

Marty is too stupid for words. This case should have went to trial. Seriously Marty needs counceling and a better prep. Tea needs to stop distorting the facts.

Todd is just so boring right now. I remember when he was interesting and captivating. Is anyone else just not care anymore?

LOL John on the witness stand- "judge I would do it again"!!!!

• Members

Yep....in Nora's earlier days in Llanview it was referred to more often. But as the years have gone by, the references became fewer and fewer until I thought everyone in town (including Nora) forgot that she was Jewish. :lol:

But I am glad that they remembered it.

• Members

Ah, I see. Thanks. Oh, Dorian...

I haven't watched much in a while, and so I'm pleasantly surprised by Jared's sexy new hair. I liked the spiky look, but this looks even better. I like this cute proposal stuff too, with him, Nat, Charlie, Viki, and FoxRox.

And good lord, Dorian just accused the delivery woman of calling her a ho. LMAO. "Don't think that I don't know what that means, girlfriend!"

Aw, families celebrating Christmas. Of course OLTL gets it right while AMC and ATWT fail miserably.

Archived