OLTL: Week of December 22nd, 2008

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh man. Tuc's legs are giving me the vapors. Just get to Llanview already! Brilliant.

++Dorian to Mel's ghost messenger after she says HO HO HO!:

"Don't think I don't know what that means, girlfriend!"

Very funny- but slightly offensive, no?

Viki and Charlie- Great match and it is about time.

And Tea- OLTL has found an excellent new BITCH and semi villian character which it needs! And this one is not some lame caricature like Margaret. I didn't give Tea much thought in her two prior go arounds, but this time she is on fire. Excellent actress.

Oh my god we are so on the same page!

And I just saw Female Trouble on Youtube for the first time ever (the full version) That lady in your picture is BRILLIANT. I love how she appears to read all of her lines off of cue cards!

• Members

We sure are! Whatever *it* is, Tuc has a whole lot of it and he doesn't mind showing it off lol And I don't mind seeing it.

She's so great, as is the whole movie lol. Her acting is horrid, but that's what makes her so damn great. You can't tell if her acting is bad or if Aunt Ida is just drunk/stoned 24 hours a day. "I've got somethin' for your face, [!@#$%^&*]!"

• Members

I agree. Today was a great Christmas episode. I hate that Viki and Charlie, and Jared and Natalie seem to just be short breaths of fresh air, in what I consider to be a predominantly Marty driven show (and that spells boredom for me), but what we get is so entertaining and fun.

• Administrator

David's back! Woohoo!!! What the hell was he wearing. :lol:

The Jared/Natalie proposal was very sweet. I always enjoy their romantic scenes.

I was hoping Shane wouldn't get Z-Box. It's stupid subplot and a bad way to bond Shane/Rex.

I too wish we got to see Markko/Langston spend Christmas together, same with Vicki/Charlie.

Little Sam was cute with his glasses on. Kids with glasses is funny. LOL

• Members

He was wearing a Buddhist's monk's robes..the saffron yellow* is one of their colors. I'm really glad he wasn't bald however....

Loved the sandals in the snow, too....

Aww, heck, I am just so happy that David is back!!!!! :D:wub:

(Actually had to use the orange cause I couldn't even see the yellow. LOL)

Archived