AMC: Monday (12/15/08)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes... and please, leave that slutty ass hooker out of the scenes!

Wow! Considering you annoy rather easily, that's legendary praise!

Babes, hate to break it to you, but when the Chief of Police lets people off for punching police officers unconscious with nothing but a stern warning about being "stuck on stupid," that ain't never gonna happen.

• Members

The funny thing is, I didn't realize it was a fantasy because Rylee is... Just. That. Cheesy.

So when Ryan hoisted Greenlee up onto the bar and starting slobbing her down and all the people in the bar didn't even bat an eyelash and just continued on with their conversations, I was like... "seriously?" :unsure:

• Members

I enjoyed Brot and Taylor. The actor who plays Brot is quite good. I also enjoyed all the scenes between Bianca and Reese. This was some of the best scenes to date between them on AMC. I hope to see more of these real type of scenes between Bianca and Reese.

• Members

Great episode - much better than anything last week. Kate Hall continues to rock it.

The Brot/Taylor scenes were heartbreaking, and for the first time since Taylor hugged Brot's uniform and danced alone to the music and candlelight months ago, did I truly believe she loves him. Wonderful script in those scenes where he describes the pain and torture. JR Martinez did a great job.

The Bianca/Dad and Bianca/Reese scenes were also perfectly written and acted. I totally understand where each woman is coming from, and as a viewer, I hurt for the both of them.

Finally - Frankie's shirt is off!!! I loved how they edited the sex scenes with the heartbeat-ish music and black cutaways to a new position. Hot! Too bad Randi is wooden as hell.

Amanda/JR/Jake/Ryan/Greenlee were a pretty good filler crowd today.

I'm starting to miss me some Erica, Adam, Colby, and Petey though. They all haven't been on in quite awhile.

• Members

Reese's explanation was so on point. I understood it exactly. Her engagment to Simon wasn't Reese -- it was her parents. Once she freed herself from that and became secure in her orientation, she didn't identify with that part of her life anymore. It wasn't real to her. THAT part of her life was a lie. It was what drove her to be honest about her orientation. I also understood Reese's reticence to tell Bianca, because of all the push and pull Bianca's dealt with ONSCREEN over the last eight years with women and their "I'm lesbian today, but straight tomorrow" bull$hit. Laura Kirk English, Frankie and Maggie Stone anyone?

I do understand, yet don't agree with, Bianca's decision to go see Reese's father. I loved how Bianca asked questions and didn't preach. She knew that there was something else beneath the surface. Like I said, I understand Bianca's determination to get to the bottom of this homophobia, deal with it, and work it out -- but, yikes! You can't bitch about trust and "big secrets" when you don't practice what you preach.

I think Bianca also needs to understand that hers and Reese's experiences are different. Bianca's out and proud, but also, Bianca came out when she was 16. She's had close to ten years to come to grips with Erica, her sexual orientation, heartache and rejection from friends and crushes... Reese just came out. I respect Bianca's passion but question her judgment. She told Reese that it wasn't always this way, but I don't think Bianca's really in touch with the fact that, she's right. It wasn't always this way.

I enjoy the fact that this is taking a very honest look at these relationship issues. It's not just "boy meets boy or girl meets girl and they live a happy gay life totally on the same page forever!" It's a lot of issues between partners regarding sexual orientation, disclosure, family, professions, where while someone may be truthful and honest about how they feel, there are still other aspects to their entire life that might not accept them and they have to be discreet -- while the other partner is out and open and wearing rainbow shirts and bumper stickers everywhere they go.

Too bad the bitch was involved at all! :angry:

• Members

"Great episode - much better than anything last week. Kate Hall continues to rock it.

The Brot/Taylor scenes were heartbreaking, and for the first time since Taylor hugged Brot's uniform and danced alone to the music and candlelight months ago, did I truly believe she loves him. Wonderful script in those scenes where he describes the pain and torture. JR Martinez did a great job.

The Bianca/Dad and Bianca/Reese scenes were also perfectly written and acted. I totally understand where each woman is coming from, and as a viewer, I hurt for the both of them.

Finally - Frankie's shirt is off!!! I loved how they edited the sex scenes with the heartbeat-ish music and black cutaways to a new position. Hot! Too bad Randi is wooden as hell.

Amanda/JR/Jake/Ryan/Greenlee were a pretty good filler crowd today.

I'm starting to miss me some Erica, Adam, Colby, and Petey though. They all haven't been on in quite awhile."

That sums up my thoughts on the episode exactly. I loved all the scenes of friends talking (Frankie/Taylor, Jake/Greenlee, even Natalia/Randi) and the intense, perfectly written Brot/Taylor, Bianca/Reese and Bianca/Reese's dad scenes. It was much better than any day last week.

Archived