AMC: Monday (12/15/08)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today wasn't a bad episode. Although I really could have done without Ryan's fantasy at the end.

I loved that they replayed JR punching Jake. I'm not a fan of Jake but I actually think he has some chemistry with Greenlee and I find him more tolerable in scenes with her. Too bad RB is leaving cause they might make a nice couple.

• Members

I mean it's not like it's the Mother of her daughter or anything???????

Give me a freaking break! Bianca it's 1 million in the right!!!!!!!!

Reese should have told and she needs to spill the Kendall stuff as well!

Reese's parents are FREAKS of the highest order. Her Mother had a freaking breakdown because she didn't get married!

They knew she liked women the whole time that's why the big push for the wedding!

• Members
You mean the way that Bianca should have asked her sister, not just Zach, about fathering her child? Or how Bianca never told her sister in ALL the phone conversations (I can only think that they talked) that she was pregnant with Zach's child?

Yeah, I have no sypathy for Binks and think she is a hypocrite. It is beyond crazy that they were together and decided to have a baby but don't know the first thing about one another.

The Slater house is full of lies and liars these days.

*counting the days until Kendall wakes up*

• Members

Because Kendall has NEVER done anything to hurt her sister? Richard Fields and Michael Cambias ring any bells?

Funny how the Zendall fans seem to let Zach , the guy who caused all this off the hook!

If he didn't have so much lust for Reese he would have said NO! He had no problem turning a joking Binks down!

• Members

I think Eden and Tamara had some of their best scenes yet today. Bianca is pushy which she has been before. I think part of this thing about pushing Reese and parents together is about Kendall being ill. She fixing everything for Reese because she can't fix Kendall's Coma and since she's in a coma, her betrayal of Kendall.

Frank Runyeon's slow, precise manner gives his character and interesting edge, imo.

:lol:

• Members
Again, I will say that people should keep their assumptions and generalizations to themselves.

I was addressing why I have no sympathy for BIANCA- not Zach. But to answer your concerns, I am equally ready for Zach to get his smackdown from Kendall for all of HIS lies.

And, really? Kendall is blamed for Michael raping Bianca? Really? Because I believe Michael was also upset about Lena when he went off on his rant before raping her. But I notice that Kendall-haters will generally blame her for everything. (this is a fact)

I mean, forget the fact that she was right about Annie being a liar and mentally unstable. (yet, Kendall got all the hate for Annie's woes and not Ryass- but I blame ABCD for this most of all)

But then, I am the type of fan/viewer that will call everyone on their dirt, even my favorites, when I feel it is warranted. It is all subjective.

• Members

It was a nice episode. Not much happened, but the character interactions were overall very good. I loved drunk Jake :lol: RPG and Rebecca have such amazing chemistry. Such a missed opportunity. The Rylee stuff was the only thing I could have done with out. They make it like they are some supercouple destined for one another......

Tamara Braun :wub:

Archived