AMC: Friday, December 12

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the Annie & Aidan scenes were pretty good today. I am kinda tired of seeing Angie being so accomadating to Rebecca. Enough is enough. I know a lot of people are upset about Jake calling Amanda a hooker, but really he is not that far from the truth. Hopefully when JR finds out what she is doing, he will call her one to. I just don't care for Amanda. I know it's a unpopular opinion. Oh well...

• Members

At first, I thought her dad

Maybe it's just me, but Zach has this Victor Newman/Sean Connery undercurrent that made me think he was about to shake and smack the crap outta that nurse. I literally felt scared for her. But what a true to life moment, how many times have we done things sporadically without thinking/investigating it through. That nurse wishes she'd never picked up that phone... one moment can change your life forever. Lord, I sound like Joel Osteen.

I am not feeling this little orphan Annie stuff A-TALL. When adults regress to a child-like state, I find it embarrassing to watch.

• Members

Yeah he looks great.

It's funny. Whenever I watch this show all I see is a show that I would tune in for everyday. (Hubbards, Bianca/Reese, Brot/Taylor) and a show that I consider garbage. (Kendall, Krystal, David, JR). The garbage is going to drive me away.

And if Randi isn't ready to show Frankie some loving then all I can say is "Step aside tramp, because I will climb that man like a ladder!"

Archived