The Politics Thread

• Members

Never mind that a number of people in the US have to eat dog food to survive. 

It's interesting that they also refer to AOC as...AOC. I imagine it's easier (and they don't have Sarah Palin around to just make a 'funny' racist name up), but it just plays into making her seem cooler. 

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, that worst Black History Month ever skit made me laugh harder than I have in a long time.  My husband didn't find it funny.  I've read that you aren't supposed to laugh at gallows humor unless you are the one about to be hung.  All I can say is it brought me back to childhood where my BFF and I would laugh at some pretty serious trauma.  What else can you do? Things are just so f*cked right now I can hardly process it. I don't know how can keep going another two years.

It's bad enough that Trump is our leader with nearly the entire GOP lined up behind him, but there are far too many racist Democrats out there right now.  I just don't understand why people keep making the same mistakes over and over.  Black people deserve better and so does everyone else who didn't willingly bring on this madness.

• Members

Ken Levine, a former writer/producer of "Cheers," "M*A*S*H," and about a dozen other shows, blogged about the uselessness of pundits on cable news networks -- something we know all too well.

Here's the blog: kenlevine.blogspot.com

Ironically, if Fox News HAD run with the story about the hush money payments, I don't believe it would have made any difference with its' viewership.  Those people were going to vote for Hillary's opponent no matter what.

Edited by Khan

• Members

He's such a grifting fraud. He really thinks that he's going to get to walk up into the Dem primary and screws us all again but he has no idea what's coming. I'm already seeing people say they want to show up to his events with paper airplanes made out of tax forms.