The Politics Thread

• Members

Well congrads.. Rather than fixing it you'll now have premiums even 20 percent more then what u currently cannot afford. This is the better healthcare for everyone and cheaper healthcare Americans were lied to about. But this atrocity will be celebrated as a success because the person who lied  about it doesn't care about anything other than a win for himself. All enabled by the elites and real leeches and takers in this country, the politicians in congress and the White House.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

FIX OBAMACARE. Your trolling is tiresome. We aren't talking about Obama we are talking about what your president promised when he campaigned and this is worse and he lied. Can you actually defend the orange buffoon without deflecting to Obama or Clinton.

done . I promised myself I wouldn't engage with people who can't think logically and are just here to troll.

OT:

So by the way the HEALTHCARE bill cuts 14% from the CDC because I guess infectious diseases are a thing of the past. Seriously these are the same people who let folks die from Zika while playing political football with money needed for it.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

the funny part is none of these trolls can defend anything on its own merits. It's Obama did this, Clinton did this etc. Nothing about the current anything without deflection. But we were promised orange Julius was better?

i don't think the Russia stuff and other things happening will matter in 2018. Women being prohibited now from going to Planned Parenthood for cancer  screenings and treatment(a renewed war on women), old white men overturning what the first black president accomplished, and middle class families who rely on the ACA and the marketplace for their insurance, these people being hurt are certain to get those voters riled up. Taking away healthcare is going to matter. 

• Members

So the CBO indicates premiums will increase by 20% a year each year from 2018 to 2026. That's going to make the sabatoged premiums under the ACA look like pocket change.

i do wonder if any of these geniuses know Rubios only claim to fame was getting the reinsurance payments to the insurance companies blocked out of the ACA, which sabatoged the ACA. It forced insurance companies to raise premiums because the original obligations committed to ins companies through the bill were no longer being met. Oh and our GOP congress was responsible for doing that.

• Members

This is fantastic. At least for now.

Apparently his vote was decided hours ago. The AZ Governro who has been silent up until now had spoken with McCain over the last several days discussing this.while both agreed the ACA is problematic, they also agreed the GOP bills were far worse.