• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If you need entertainment, head over to Twitter and read #secondcivilwarletters

With thanks to wacko Alex Jones (yes, THAT Alex Jones!) who tweeted that Dems/Liberals were going to start a second Civil War today, July 4th. The response was epic. And funny as all hell.

Read the letters and laugh. Better than crying!

• Members

This breaks my heart. Only 58% of people disapprove of 45's immigration policy.  The part of me that sees the dark humor in these things is reminded of The Wire.  The scene where Jimmy is upset about the witness being killed and tells Bunk he expects all of Baltimore to rise as one against the injustice

Please register in order to view this content

(But they should have and we should too).

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1014348081356296193

• Members

I'm always surprised at how many people are willing to enable Alex Jones, as he has a huge following underneath the jokey exterior many seem to be amused by. When I saw how eagerly people were playing along with him about this topic I was reminded again how many can't live without the extreme crackpot types, as it makes them feel morally superior.

The immigration polling doesn't surprise me - it's a very complicated, touchy subject, and a lot of people who would otherwise be called liberal are decidedly not on this issue.

• Members

Please let the people of OK keep him firmly away from the high office he so desperately wanted there. 

The part that got me was when the organization she was with basically pulled a Mariah Carey ("I don't know her.") I hope that someone is going to help her as I imagine she will be high on the deportation list.