Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Mmmm-hmm. Week 1 on the campaign trail and she's already starting to flap that mouth of 'herses'. 

'Are you blind?': Rhonda DeSantis snaps at reporter during New Hampshire campaign stop

Edited by Noel

• Members

Not to disparage or discourage posts but I tend to tune out these cable news shows until there is actual news rather than speculation about what could happen. Trump has evaded and elided so many charges already, I just don’t have the patience to read or listen to a breath by breath recounting off the latest thing. When all the evidence is in, the investigations are finally concluded and we move past the indictment stages the court proceedings are underway, I will be more keen on tuning in but for now, it feels like a lot of filler for ratings maintenance. 

I hope that’s not coming off as rude to anyone. It may just be answering a question on why there might not be much engagement on certain topics.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I don't think so, but then again, I don't tell members here what or how to post as they can feel free to post whatever they want. After all, it's a community board. I mean, if you don't like it then just breathe and get on with life. Better than making molehills that's for sure. 

Please register in order to view this content

Whenever I hear people say: "I don't mean to be rude, but ..."

I'll interrupt them in mid-sentence and say: "But you are anyway, Mr./Miss Passive Aggressive."

Edited by Noel

• Members

Re: the past discussion, nobody's stopping anyone from posting anything. Dramatist has been an active poster in the PT for over a decade and was very polite about their personal preference. (This is the same reason most of us don't post a bunch of screencaps of primetime shows in those threads without content.) There's nothing wrong with approaching a thread as a relative newcomer and reading the room.

Anyway:

Meanwhile: