Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Very sorry about your family's loss, Julia. I've been there.

I have never had any illusions about Joe Scarborough and Mika and their many, many sins, but they do admire Joe Biden and this monologue from Friday morning - where Mika is clearly all but crying - is still a very good insight into Joe's ascent.

Edited by Vee

• Members

It's been a long week and long 4 years. Thanks to everyone here all of you. You have been a lifeline of sorts. And @Vee so much respect for keeping us all informed and sane the past few days.   I had to drop out of watching any of the MSM coverage. Even as Trump loses he sucks up all the oxygen in the room.

@Juliajmsso sorry to hear you lost your family pet at this time. 2020 has been the worst year for so many.

I have so much contempt for the media this week after this long drawn out garbage.  And if I have to hear Maggie Haberman and her Trump whispering garbage one more time I will pull my hair out. She was on CNN this morning again telling everyone how he will concede just like he did when he acknowledged Obama was born in the US - such gross pandering  by her.

Lauren Underwood has gone ahead in her race in Illinois by around 4000 votes now as mail  in votes are still getting counted here. She's going to win - such a relief. I know @DRW50you said some of those R districts would have turned anyway. I am glad to see hers was not one. And her district is part suburban and part rural and lean R. She's also one of the hardest working members of congress. Oberweiss will go on to lose ANOTHER race - (Gov, Senator, the list goes on as to the number of races he has lost here) thank goodness. And we know she won because he's out raising money for a recount. She's back at work.