Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not only is the Bannon stuff pretty obvious but why should anyone be more shocked about his references to women when there's Trump.

It's interesting that they haven't confirmed the "salacious" part yet.  People don't find it odd that someone who uses being a germaphobe as the reason he couldn't be in that video, loves to grab other people's hands so much.

He is telling the truth about that video because the video they supposedly have of him is much worse (it's one of those rare instances that I was told something that my mind hasn't processed).  I'm just going to guess that someone heard there was a video and filled in the blanks.

• Members

Unfortunately in 4years......because the republican governor just signed a bill making Mo. a right to work state. he probably won;t run for re-election after he tanks the state. and Kander was just like that....which is why it depressed many of us when he lost. 

true...even though there are MANY MANY reasons why trump won the EC. Dems hopefully will learn. if not it'll be a repeat of last Nov. 

• Members

If the police were to come across a violent felon in the course of their duties and that person were deported, I'm for that. I'm also for sending people back right after they complete their prison sentence.  Raiding people's homes though, that's some creepy Gestapo like measures. I'm not for that, especially since they seem to be taking people who aren't felons. That's just traumatizing people when they should just focus on the most dangerous, imo. And yes, I know we have plenty of criminals here, but since the age of the penal colony is over we're stuck with our own.