Y&R: TVGuide 2009 SPOILERS

• Members

Lauralee Bell will be back next year as Christine. No info on the timing or for how long.

Asked specifically about bringing back Victoria Rowell as Drucilla, Maria Bell says they have no plans.

A core character will have a "stunning death". I can guess who this will be from the uncasting spoiler posted else-board.

Katherine's journey back to GC will be a difficult one.

A lavish old-school soap wedding is planned fro the spring.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was also a rumor that Adam and Heather will exit Y&R. Let's hope it will only stay a rumor.

I don't like the news about Rowell, but I'm not at all surprised.

I'm glad Christine will be back. ;)

And we all know who will be the core character dying.

• Members

Good to have Lauralee back, Christine has been missed (can't believe I just typed that)

No surprise about Victoria Rowell, I'm fine with it.

So long Bradley, I'll miss ya.

My hope is that when Katherine returns to GC, she'll be a hurricane.

Heather and Adam? Lavish soap wedding sounds good!

• Members

Like the idea of an old school soap wedding.

I'm kinda happy to see Christine back. She was never my fav character, but it's always nice to see a familiar face back.

And I'm glad Katherine's return won't be coming that fast.

• Members

I'm guessing Nikki/Paul will get married. Makes sense, because IMO these two characters share a huge history with the show and I can see old faces coming back to see them wed. Either them, or Ashley/Victor. If it's old school it has to be one of these two couples. Unfortunately I don't see TPTB going old school for Neil/Karen and if they do, I see Dru interrupting it. ;) Also, isn't Heather and Adam getting married on Christmas?

• Members

Sounds good.

We already know there's no way in hell Victoria Rowell will be back.

Hell, I'm even excited to see Christine again, and I've never liked her.

I'm glad they're taking their time with the Katherine storyline. That's how Bill Bell would have done it.

This lavish wedding has me intrigued.

• Members

Old school wedding sounds great.

Ash and Victor?

Nikki and Paul?

If Cristine is coming back for a reason, may be it's the wedding and that would make sense to be Paul or Victor.

Karen and Neil? A redo? Sharon and Nick? Adam and Heather are engaged but how many guests would they get at their wedding?

• Members

I'm glad Christine is coming back. I know many hate the character, but I don't mind her.

At this point, I no longer care if Victoria Rowell comes back. I'm enjoying the Winters family again without Drucilla, so she's not needed.

I guess Brad's getting killed. :(

I bet the lavish old-school soap wedding will be that of Nick and Sharon, or Victor and Ashley.

• Members

I guess Y&R decided to give that snot Lauralee what she wanted to return, a contract and storyline. After she refused to come back for their 30 year episode and Kay's death, they should have given her character what she deserved, an off screen death. I hate this news.

Archived