Y&R: TVGuide 2009 SPOILERS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christine played a powerful role in helping Sharon and Nick get Cassie back. After that drama, there was a bond of friendship between Sharon and Chris.

The bond was substantially harmed when Christine defended Daniel in his trial for killing Cassie.

Clearly, in the end, Nick and Sharon let go of their animosity for Daniel. I do not specifically remember them forgiving Christine or becoming close to her again, but I guess it could be true. I think, in the LML regime, the writers did try to signal that Chris had some lingering connection...she returned for Jewel's concert in honor of Cassie's challenge.

It will be interesting to see what ties Chris is scripted as having.

I personally hope they keep her FAR from Paul, since that is a pairing I NEVER believed in, and never enjoyed. (I feel Cricket and Danny are the soul mates). I'd like her to see Paul with Nikki...realize that those two are a strong adult pairing that needs to be left alone...and move on.

Of course, I _really_ hope Danny comes home to be with Chris, but I realize that is greedy.

• Members

I wonder if the wedding will be between Cane and Lily, the truth about Chloe's baby will hopefully be out by then. It speaks volumes to me about their Stupercouple status, that they aren't even peoples first guess when an old school wedding is coming.

Archived