OLTL Discussion: Week of December 1-5

• Members

I totally agree. I thought the whole diner thing was a big slap in the face to fans of Carlotta, the character and the whole family of the Vegas. To me, it's Ron wanting to focus on his "new shiny characters" that people seemed to like, and not focus on the history of the show. To me, it says that there's isn't that focus on the diner and the Vegas and the diversity of the show.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, ever since the Diner randomly burned down after David Vickers The Human accidentally set fire to it back in July or so, I feel it just screams cutting one set...granted its just replacing it with another set they don't have around that often because its only showed up in those guest appearances since Viki left Paris, TX, but thats JMO.

• Members

Yes, it is how the Vegas have the diner (gawd, I miss Wanda a LOT) but it was still a diner. And it had a signifiance in the Angel Square area. Now we've just got a bad recycle of a set as they attempt to re-do the first Texas storyline, not something new. IMO oponion it's a combo of whitewashing of the show with trying to recapture a storyline popularity again.

Archived