OLTL Discussion: Week of December 1-5

• Members

'Cause she doesn't.

Beautiful girl, but just not interesting enough. Never was. And no one, including Higley, ever bothered to do a thing with her except make her Evangeline's (or Adriana's) Scrappy-Doo. Which made her annoying.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rex isn't connected to the the vets? How? He is Bo's right hand man--more than John or Antonio. And I have a feeling that Rex's father will be connected to core characters.

I don't want Natalie on the backburner but considering she is never in an interesting relationship, I'd rather she stay there for a bit until they come up with something different for her. Christian/Natalie, John/Natalie, and now Jared/Natalie have all been extremely boring romances.

• Members

The position as Bo's right hand man is transitory at best, and Bo's position on the canvas may not be the sturdiest anchor as far as storied vets goes. But if they really do pursue Rex's paternity anytime soon, I could probably enjoy that story. However, I am getting thoroughly annoyed with the thinly veiled anvils they have been dropping for going on years now. Tell the dayum story! Just tellit!

Was anybody swoonin' today when John told Blair "I know what I want . . . and I think you know what I want. But if you don't want it, I'll walk away." LOL! Such declarative romantic statements from our boy John.

Archived