OLTL Discussion: Week of December 1-5

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am surprised Hickland has still been in the opening. Hickland went off contract in May of 2005. She has not been on contract in almost four years. She was on contract from 1998-2005. The last three years on recurring but now she is off the show. She is still recurring but CH has stated there are absolutely no plans to bring back Lindsay anytime soon. The character of Lindsay IMO ran her course, Ron does not know what to do with Catherine. My dream is Cat lands another soap in some capacity.

• Members

As far as we know, yes.......but why? Layla has no story, no family......just pops up occassionally to offer advice to friends.

As was said with Lindsay/CH, the character has run her course and RC has no idea what to do with her.

• Members

I like Chah-li and I'd like to see viki spend the rest of herlife with him. I mean, ANOTHER Viki romance after this one??

I found Dorian annoying today, and that's saying a LOT coming from a hardcore Dorian fan like me. I miss DID era Dorian, she was the best.

• Members
Its too bad that she and MEK recently went through a divorce, bc I wouldnt mind seeing ABC do a Y&R/B&B Ashley Abbot thing here and move Lindsay over to AMC. She'd be great paired up against Adam or David. Lindsay could have some potential with a whole new cast of characters to interact with. They could have her go over there to run Stuart's gallery (does he even still have it?) and she can cross paths with Adam that way. She'd make a great rival for Krystal and I can see her as a frenemy to Erica

IMO, they should just drop Layla, bc like you showed, she doesnt serve a purpose.

• Members

Wow what good episode today was. It actually reminded me alot of Claire Labine's tenure on GH, well how she used to write the Q's. Out of chaos and dysfunction, in the end you get family and togetherness. Actually alot of RC's writing reminds me of Claire's time on GH esp his need to infuse humor into the show.

• Members

I love that Viki hasnt gone to visit Todd yet. Its been known for a few days what he did now. She was right near him in the hospital when he nearly beaten to death and she didnt even check up on him. I really wish we had seen her reaction to what Todd did to Marty, but Im glad she at least doesnt seem too interested and is living her own life and dealing with her kids rather than running to his side.

No. He listed those with new shots and it included Marcie and Rex. Michael and Charlie of course were new additions as well

• Members

I love that as well, and I am waiting for her to throw him out of her life for what he did, to me it's about time. I know that eventually she'll forgive him, she always does, but I think it is high time she threw the book at him for his deeds to hurt others.

Archived