AMC: Thursday, October 30th, 2008

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did Joe say just forget about Kendall? he and Jake need to get their hateful butts fired. They really don't care about her and just want her out of their sight. I'm hopeful that Reese will lay a smackdown on Taylors rightwing ant-gay A$$!

Reese totally has the Bette from the L Word vibe going on.

I have feeling this whole living at Zendall's is going to get old for Reese. She's not going to want Zach butting in every 5 seconds.

• Members

Little A saying "bye mommy, I love you" broke my heart.

Jacob Young did an amazing job with this storyline. As did Bobbie.

I'm excited to see more of Tamara and see how they play out the Bianca and Reese love story while Zach is around butting into their lives (you know he is going to its Zach).

Loved Petey and Colby but I still don't understand why TPTB got rid of the last actress that played Colby since the character has stayed with people in her age group.

• Members

I loved most of this episode. Tracey Thomson has shown considerable improvement with the dialogue since her early scripts.

The Pete/Colby scenes were so well done. It reminded me of the old days when a couple would start out as friends and we viewers would wait in anticipation for them to finally get together. I still wish they would recast Colby with a better actress, though.

Taylor telling Zach off was great! It's nice to see him put down just when he's storming around like a Neanderthal. I'm glad Joe exonerated Jake of any blame since he took measures to save Kendall's life.

I let out a huge sigh of relief that Bianca didn't give the eulogy! I loved the song that played and the shots of David at Wildwind while everyone else was at the funeral. The Wildwind set looked more Gothic today and I think it suits David really well.

I cried when JR "married" Babe in the coffin. I didn't expect to since I've hated her character ever since the Babyswitch but I couldn't help it.

I also welled up when Reese met her new daughter. Having never seen Tamara Braun in her other roles, I didn't know what to expect but I really liked her from the start. She & Eden sizzled, too!

• Members

Today wasn't that bad. This is the first time I'll have seen Tamara Braun play someone other than Carly II, so I'm interested in seeing how she creates her own character without having to fill someone else's wildly popular, Emmy-winning shoes.

Ricky Paull Goldin as Jake does NOT make me hate the character any less than I did during the Michael Lowry and J. Eddie Peck versions. He just seems... weasely to me.

Taylor? Are you serious? What an ungrateful bitch. All she's done for the last two months is whine and moan and feel sorry for herself. YAY! Let's give her one more reason to do it! I mean, for her to be so cruel to Amanda was ridiculous. Amanda, who doesn't even have to be kind to Taylor considering her boyfriend is basically kicking her to the curb for Taylor.

So much for everyone's overreacting about Stuart not being in the opening sequence.

I feel disconnected most of the time, in regards to Piggy's death, because I barely know Amanda Baker in the role. She came on last October, and I quit watching that November and didn't start back up regularly until Pratt's material started airing late this summer. So, I have mixed feelings. I hated Alexa's smug, slutty, self-entitled version so I'm glad Babe's gone... but Amanda Baker didn't make an impression on me either way, so it's like... eh, well.

I'm proud of JR not making a scene when Adam came to the service, and just hugged him. I'm getting tired of the "IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT A FREAK TORNADO KILLED BABE -- EVEN THOUGH KRYSTAL INSISTED WE STAY IN THE BASEMENT-LESS COMEBACK INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE SHELTER LIKE I HAD SUGGESTED!"

I would make a totally crass joke about J.R. getting married to a stiff -- but apparently she ain't all that stiff.

• Members

We all grieve differently, but I was expecting a little more Baptist out of Krystal. She seemed rather contained.

I enjoyed Stuart the most, the painting was sweet, though I wonder for how long we'll be able to see it.

Archived