AMC: Wednesday, October 22th, 2008

• Members

^OMG! I loved that movie!

Jacob Young just hit it out of the park. The subtle pain he hid from Babe, the love he showed. The way he took charge. It was amazing. He made me cry. I cant it for whats next with JR.

Bobbie was also fab. Her breakdown to Opal was perfection.

Colby/JR/Opal/Pete were great together. I love the way he didnt tell her babe was gonna die but she kinda figured.

Angie is one pissed woman,. I cant wait for her to go crazy on Jesse.

Oh geez Opal, lets send out Colby & Pete o find Adam & Erica during tornados.

I just dont care about ryan/annie/emma.

The tad/JR scene was heartbreaking.

The green/kendell scene was great. "if you see that white lifht turn around"

I loved Greens' face when they told the baby was Biancas.

Id kill for a Jake/Greens/Zach promo.

ahhh, i LOVED the flashback to the kane sister scenes.

Bianca/Greenlee was my fave scene of the day. "Your children certinley know how to make an entrance. Very Kane" LMAO!

DAMN! That tornado at the end was amazing! I knew it was gonna hit the hospital with almost everyone there already.

Zach&Greenlee :wub:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The 100th.... probably. I guess its like that twister outbreak we had back in the spring in real life.

That was quite the ending. Today was by far the best day of the week long event thus far. Bobbie Eakes is flawless. I could care less about the character of Babe dying, but man did Bobbie work it as I knew she would. I enjoyed JR and Tad's scene as well.

Debbie Morgan, she just has to stand there and she emotes perfectly. Well done.

• Members

I was all ready to start posting some "ding dong the witch is dead!" countdown to Babe's demise. Unfortunately, I can't on account of all the snotty crying of been doing.

Jeez, Bobbie Eakes and Jacob Young! Stop with all your tender, heartfelt acting, would you both? I am no fan of the Kwak but I've got to give props to Eakes especially who reminded me of my mom. And at the end when the sirens sounded and everybody ducked for cover, JR didn't move a muscle and just went to hold Babe.

Great ending! That plus no day-ahead previews has me on tenderhooks for today.

Archived