AMC: Wednesday, October 22th, 2008

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree.....

Ugh @ Zach leaving Bianca and and the baby in the room alone, I mean at least her moved her to a safe place but still she just gave birth to a baby that he happened to father. It's not like he could make it to where Kendall was in the hospital to do anything to help her while the tornado was hitting......

• Members

I thought the show was really good today. I just want some more Jake & Taylor, plus I can't wait to see David, hopefully tomorrow.

I am not really bother by the Bianca stuff. I am sure the storyline will work itself out.

Great job by all involved in the Babe dying scenes. I also loved Angie & Frankie's scenes today.

• Members

OMG, I just saw the Opal/Krystal scene and about teared up on that. Krystal is ripping into her and when she tells her that she knows what it slike to lose a daughter, the reaction on Krystal's face as she stops and cries in Opal's arms was very powerful. Both actresses did really good here

and her daughter is about to die and she cant do anything about it. In her position, its natural to lash out at someone and unfortunetyl for Opal, she happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Krystal quickly saw the error in her words immediately after Opal mentioned Jenny and the 2 women connected in that moment. It was very real and I loved it

Wow, AMAZING ending. That was some good stuff.

• Members

I just love this photo. The expression on Sawyer's face perfectly captures my joy that Babe will soon be gone!

I can understand why Krystal lashed out at Opal since Opal did warn her weeks ahead of time that something bad was going to happen to the Carey women. I actually thought the scene was really well done after Opal pointed out that she had lost a daughter too.

Jesse/Angie/Frankie were my favorite part today. I can't wait for the fallout of Jesse's revelation!

That tornado at the end was fantastic. I didn't expect to see the exterior shot of the hospital windows blowing out. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Archived