AMC: New Medianet Pictures

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am glad it wasn't just me that has had issues with Susan's hair over the last few years. She had it tied back really nice the other day with Adam. It looked flawless on her.

Half the time it appears really frizzy. I loved the post Betty Ford style too. Erica's outfits back then always used to be so much better too.

• Members

I'd have to have seen it cause sometime when it's really slicked back she reminds me of a seal. LOL

The bob and her David Hair (my banner, LOL) were my two favorite styles for her. I really started to question what was going on with her hair before I stopped watching in 06 and what little of her I've seen as Erica and Susan on DTWS I haven't really found to flattering. I think it's a bit to long, and they style it back or something. I don't know, just not one of my favorite styles on her.

These pics are definitely better. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. I'm shallow if I have to eventually get D&E scenes, I want her hair pretty. LOL :)

• Members

I think Susie would look bangin' with an asymmetrical bob. I think the shorter hair ages her so it has to be just the right cut. When Tad got married (I forget to who, this was years ago, I believe Erica was still dating Charlie Brent) Erica sported a short The City era Tracy Quartermaine-ish wig for a couple of eps, and it looked great.

I think she looks great with her hair back, which speaks to the excellent quality of any work she's had done. She can wear her hair tied back and not look like she's in a wind tunnel.

Archived