GH:Sebastian Roche Is Fired!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good. This horrible re-write of Jerry was absolutely stupid imho. Jerry and Bobbie never were even featured in a scene together even though he left her in his original form with Julian Stone playing the role. It was also dumb to have Alexis date him/screw him/whatever since she is a district attorney and is alway so adamantly against Sonny and Jason and their mob ties. GH is in definitely need of a new exec. producer and headwriters. Good riddance to Jerry Jax and such a shame that Sebastian Roche was wasted in this role horrible re-write. Maybe GH could re-write it once again that he wasn't Jerry afterall lol.

• Members

Is there any chance they could undo him as Jerry? Initially, nobody recognized him because of surgery, right? So, if that is the case, could they undo this terrible fiasco?

I blame him (Jerry) for Alan's death...and I have not been able to tolerate him for a SECOND ever after. Jerry, for me, became a "disgust" factor...which is the thing that causes people to tune out.

• Members

Sebastian should of never been made Jerry Jacks. That was their first mistake. He should of stayed Mr. Craig and went away after the MC fiasco, he could of been brought back months later in a new storyline against Lorenzo or Sonny. They should of kept that story to the terrorist aspect instead of turning it mobular.

Archived