GH:Sebastian Roche Is Fired!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This only bothers me because I think we will see Alexis's airtime even further decreased.

And, of course, we are losing a GH male whose last name is not Corinthos, Morgan, Zacchara, Giambetti, or Karpov, and those are very, very rare. Though Jerry was a bad man who did some very bad things, the fact that he was never a member of a mob organization made me a fan. Yes, I'm that easy.

• Members

This was reported several weeks ago by Trixie at the Steamroom.

Sebastian Roche is out. He has so many options coming up, and wants to spread his wings. Management wasn't able to work around his requests logistically, so hence the upcoming exit, and you are really going to like the sweeps story. Roche was loving the idea of sending Jerry back to the dark side to facilitate his exit. He remains professional and charming, he's is a class act, the best French Export we've gotten here in the States for quite awhile. Considering all things, Nancy and Sebastian are pretty happy with the way things will play out. However they do not want Nancy to leave. If she did decide to leave this could be very serious for the show and her fans. They will find her a story come hell or high water. The real reason behind keeping Nancy happy is a case of "We may not be using you to full capabilities but we don't want anyone else to have you", so it's time for TPTB to step up to the plate. If they don't, things may get ugly, and Nancy is a fighter, and that's something many do not want to see. This woman is smarter then TPTB even realize

• Members

Wow, good news and bad news.

It's horrible because GH has wasted yet another talented, charismatic potential leading man. Why is it soaps can realize they have a find, but don't make the effort to REALLY write for and integrate the character? Such a half-hearted attempt was made to bring Craig/Jerry into the mix that the audience never knew what was genuine about him.

Good news because he is free to do other projects and I'd LOVE for another soap to snatch him up. Even Y&R or B&B, though I'm an ABC boy at heart and wouldn't mind some more european flair on OLTL.

He's also free to take on the role of Henry Von Stadt in my Beyond the Horizon series. B)

Archived