Elizabeth Hasslebeck on The View 10/06/08

Cheap21

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she scares me. She gave me the feeling that she actually might beleive that Obama is a secret terrorist. I hate how she never answers questions when they call her out and instead goes back to insulting the other side to get her point across. She comes across very ignorant and immature. She has also been getting very loud and rude with Barbara and she better watch it before she gets fired (we can only hope)

• Members

And just a few minutes earlier she was calling out Biden on lying during the debate yet thats exactly what she was doing in this clip. She is a moron. Sherri said she didnt like Palin during the debate bc she wasnt answering any questions and she thought a debate was someone throwing out a question, candidates answering it and the other giving a rebuttal. Elizabeth said well Palin was taking charge of the debate and she loved that she did that. Huh? What is wrong with her

• Members

She's an idiot, that's what's wrong with her. She's a talking head for the RNC. If they made a press release that the sky was now orange, she would believe it.

I'm so glad the other 3 women put her in her place. Can you imagine if Joy were there? I love her (Joy).

It amazed me that she had the balls to say "This is what truly worries me about Barack Obama. His terrorist ties". Ugh. GMAMFB. Like even if this were not coming out now, she would be supporting him? I don't think so. This is the same lady that threw her candidate today under a bus a few years ago for her deep abiding admiration for GWB.

• Members

Damn they are going at it again today!Elizabeth needs to learn to shut up. Sherri is getting all fired up. Elizabeth called Obama a hatemonger which Whoopi shut her down right away. I really wish I could hear what they say to Elizabeth when they go to commercial

• Members

But I'll say the same thing on here that I said in the Pres Election Thread...wouldn't NOT having Elizabeth on The View make it more boring? Everyone else seems to be of the same political stripe.

Archived