OLTL: SOD Spoilers

• Members

Stuff We Know

Rumors are swirling that someone on OLTL will get shot and killed this fall. An ABC rep confirms that a character on the canvas will take a bullet and "it'll change the Cramer family forever."

VCR Dates: Viki's sudden return threatens Tess's plan on Monday, October 13. On Tuesday, October 15, Tess and Tina scramble to keep Viki in the dark. BW says that "as long as 'Jessica' can get everybody on board that Natalie has gone and is not coming back for a while, Viki's going to be concerned, but I don't know that she's going to wonder if Jessica is Tess."

OLTL's Todd To Marty: "Marry Me!"

After asking his amnesiac girlfriend to move away and start a new life with him and his daughter's baby, Todd delivers the biggest whammy yet: a marriage proposal! "It certainly shocks her," says Susan Haskell. "Sure, they've been talking about this baby and taking care of this baby together, but I don't think it ever entered her mind that he would propose." The unexpected gesture comes after Marty points out that he still has his wedding band on. "She's like, 'You're talking about me moving on and you haven't moved on yourself," previews Haskell, who maintains that the moment is not about any jealousy on Marty's end. "That might come later when she meets Blair and gets to know her, but right now, she's really got no reason to be jealous or insecure. She doesn't remember anything. Her character calls it pretty straight and these two actually do speak kind of honestly-well. as honestly as they can. She's falling for him and she wants to make sure that he's being honest with her." As for the proposal, Haskell giggles that it's "very Todd-esque. I think it's funny. I don't want to say too much, but it's not your typical proposal. She doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. They're in a romantic environment, but it's not romantic. He just kinda blurts it out. "She's not elated," she continues. "She doesn't go straight to that at all. She questions him right away and is like, 'What are you talking about? Why would you even say that? She's a psychiatrist, so she's trying to get a straight answer. In fact, he gets a little upset about it." So is it wedding bells for the unlikely pair? "The proposal goes exactly where it should go," she teases. Meanwhile, John gets one step closer to figuring out that Marty's alive.

Jared Catches On To Tess

While Jessica continues to torment Natalie in her hidden lair, Jared starts to catch on that Jess is really Tess, the woman who once put him behind bars. "I think he's just always suspicious of her," observes John Brotherton (Jared). "It's like once you've been cheated on by someone you never look at that person the same way. I think it's the same way with Jared and Jess/Tess." Believing that Natalie would never leave him, Jared starts to look at all the factors and can only come to one conclusion. "All fingers point to Tess," says JB. "He believes in his relationship. That's non-negotiable. So from there he thinks, 'Why? What's going on? This is fishy.' Then he does his investigating." Having been burned by Tess before, he recognizes the signs. However, he's not quick to reveal "Jessica's" secret and instead plays along with Tess. "It's like, 'Game on,'" declares the actor. "Other people don't believe him in his suspicions, so it's kind of his own personal quest to sniff her out. Despite other people's opinion that he's in denial about Natalie leaving him, he believes what he believes and he's fighting for her in his own head." But will someone who knows Tess even better suss her out?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm thinking Markko will get shot and die. Only because they haven't made any efforts in expanding Markko's family in all the time he's been on the show. I'm thinking that the Dorian/Ray/Clint war will escalate and Dorian will ask Jackie McNaughton to take a hit out on Ray Montez, and when the hitman goes after Ray, Langston and Markko will be nearby, and Markko will act to protect Langston, taking a bullet he THINKS is meant for her. Langston will be devastated when Markko dies, and Dorian will be at fault, but no one will know, and the secret will eat the Cramer family alive.

On-screen, Markko is entertaining, but on paper, I consider the character limited and he works as an ingenue's first love that is better off sacrificed from the canvas in order to continue developing Langston's character. Sadly, some characters are more valuable dead than alive, and Markko has never shown much range to be taken seriously as a future staple character for the show.

JMO.

• Members

As much as I wish it would be Adrianna, she has too many ties to the canvas right now with the Cramers, Rex and the Vegas. Even if MF isn't playing her she can still be recast.

I like the idea of Markko and I could see that happening. Another Crammer I could see would be Addie. It would be devastating to Blair and Dorian and would really escalate the Cramer vs Buchanan war.

Just a thought.

• Members

the Todd and Marty storyline is fascinating, but what I'm most looking forward to is Marty getting her memory back. I can't see how they'll ever redeem Todd after what he's done to Marty (again) and what he plans to do to Starr's baby.

Archived