13th & Final Super Soap Weekend List of Attendees!

• Members

ALL MY CHILDREN

Cameron Mathison (Ryan)

Alicia Minshew (Kendall)

Rebecca Budig (Greenlee)

Thorsten Kaye (Zach)

Aiden Turner (Aidan)

Melissa Claire Egan (Annie)

Bobbie Eakes (Krystal)

Ricky Paull Goldin (Jake)

Darnell Williams (Jesse)

Eden Riegel (Bianca)

ONE LIFE TO LIVE

Erika Slezak (Viki)

Kassie DePaiva (Blair)

Michael Easton (John)

John Paul Lavoisier (Rex)

Farah Fath (Gigi)

Bree Williamson (Jessica/Tess)

Kristen Alderson (Starr)

Brandon Buddy (Cole)

Susan Haskell (Marty)

Jason Tam (Markko)

Brittany Underwood (Langston)

GENERAL HOSPITAL

Rebecca Herbst (Liz)

Kelly Monaco (Sam)

Tyler Christopher (Nikolas)

Laura Wright (Carly)

Julie Marie Berman (Lulu)

Brandon Barash (Johnny)

Bradford Anderson (Spinelli)

Kirsten Storms (Maxie)

Jason Cook (Matt)

Jason Thompson (Patrick)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No Michael E. Knight? No David Canary? No Jacob Young? No Vincent Irizarry? No Tamara Braun? If they are having Darnell Willaims attend then they should invite Debbie Morgan too (and I'm surprised they are not bring Beth Ehlers since RPG is attending). I guess it would be just too many people but still.... I can understand Susan Lucci as I'm sure she is hoping she will still be on Dancing with the Stars but I'm disappointed with this list (now I'm glad I'm not going - at first I was disappointed when I read that it was the last SSW).

ETA: I've seen enough of those first six to last a lifetime.

• Members

I wish that David Canary was on the list of the stars that are attending SSW. I think that he should definitely be there. MEK should be there as well. I also think that Jacob Young should be on the list. I would have replaced two of the sextet members (MCE and AT), with DC and MEK. I think that there is probably a limit on how many people they send to this event, and I don't think they should have sent all six of the sextet members. This is the last year of SSW, and IMO, they should have had more veterans who have been around for a while attending.

• Members

It just seems odd to have Darnell without Debbie or MEK, or RPG without BE. Seems like they'll be "floating" a little. :D

No Robin Strasser again this year.

And of course Susan Lucci will be desperately missed seeing as how this is the last SSW.

• Members

I keep seeing "the sextet" and I know it refers to Ryan, Kendall, Greenlee, Zach and Annie... but I'm always hard pressed to remember who the sixth of the sextet is... and then I'm like, "Oh, yeah... Aidan."

Seriously, the man has no charisma. God love him, but still...

• Members

Ah I think Aiden actually has been coasting on his chairsma. WHen he came to the show I make no secret that he was a big crush of mine (and it wasn't just cuz I recognized him as the guy with pink hair from Geri Halliowell's videos--man I need that avatar back). He can't really act, his character has no ties to the others anymore and a very shaky and unclear (or unremembered) back story, and the only people he seems to have charisma with are Tad and sometimes Zack and Josh. I didn't mind really when he was a superficial, backburner character--investigating, doing spy stuff, but not front and center cuz I think the actor (or should we just call him model?) basically egts by on playing himself, which from all I've seen and heard is a nice, friendly guy. But yeah now that he's front and center all the time that charisma has proven incredibly thin--I know this isn't the place to complain but that's why I still think, unabortion or not, it made way less sense to drop Colin as Josh--when basically he could serve a similar role as Aiden if they want that kinda male character on the show (Hell he has more charisma with Greenlee) but actually could rise up to the material.

So NBC's fanfest is back? Why don't they just call it DAYSfest?

• Members

Ryan doesn't have charisma per se, but he does have a strong persona. A self-righteous, hypocritical, condescending know-it-all. So, it's hard to miss him when he's on screen. Aidan's just... there. Aiden Turner isn't really good at drama... comedy... charm, even. He's just eye candy. And for me, he's not even my flavor, so he strikes out.

I think Tad brings it out in Aidan. I don't think Aidan adds anything to his scenes with Tad. Tad via MEK is the energy that energizes Aidan.

As for the DAYSfest... LMAO! The wouldn't even need a whole weekend.

• Members

Jacob was invited, but couldn't attend as his wife is due too close to that date.

I don't know if MEK or DC were invited. MEK gave a radio interview and mentioned he hadn't yet been invited but it's one of his favorite events. Maybe he should crash it.

• Members

Aiden Turner is probably not only the worst actor ever but he's the dullest. Cameron Mathison, for instance, isn't close to being one of my favorites -- but at least the man puts some VERVE into his work. Aiden, on the other hand, delivers every line FLAT as if he's a suicidal newscaster reading a teleprompter. Anytime he has to emote or do drama it fails (hard!) because he has no fiber of any acting talent. Then add the fact that his accent is annoying, and makes him sound like he has marbles in his mouth...

It's SO surprising that they let Rebecca Budig, who made a name for herself on this show acting opposite the "King of Charisma" Josh Duhamel, waste away the one year they had her back with this block of wood. Wait, blocks of wood are more exciting. If she flies the coup again, can we blame her!?

Archived