GH: Discussion for the Week of September 29th, 2008

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel so bad for Lulu, she really is going crazy!!

How amazing has Lisa LoCicero been? WOW! She's been in the role, what, a week? She's really doing amazing with all this work given to her. God, I'm so upset Kate got shot..and she didn't even get to marry Sonny!

Jax & Carly kiss!! Yes!!

Again, Liz and Jason get shafted. :(

• Members

Same here. I'd say he's certainly the most compelling actor on the show and thoroughly deserving of the Emmy he won a while back. Not something you can say about every Emmy winner in recent times.

• Members

I'm so happy right now! Nikodine took there relationship to the next level and this fan couldn't be happier. I know it won't last this is GH and its a soap opera, things are meant not to last but I'm going to enjoy it while I still can. Its the little moments here and there on this show that keeps me around.

• Members

I wonder why at least Johnny and Claudia haven't been added. Johnny has especially been on the front burner for a while and he's still not in the opening. The opening should appear with characters in this order: Sonny, Kate, Jax, Carly, Jason, Liz, Lucky, Sam, Nikolas, Nadine, Robin, Patrick, Matt, Maxie, Spinelli, Lulu, Johnny, Claudia, Ric, Alexis, Jerry, Mac, Edward, Monica & GhostAlan, Tracy, Luke.

Archived