Any Capitol Fans Here?

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Great find!!!  There has been virtually no Capitol on Youtube.  I've always wanted to see it.  Henry Slesar is the head writer.  I wonder what year it's from.  I reckon 84 or 85.  Charity played by Lola Falana seems really fun.  I believe she's an art thief?  I've only seen her once so far and hope she pops up in more episodes.  It's refreshing seeing Cat Hickland playing a sweet heroine.  In the time since you posted that, several more episodes have been uploaded.  

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have the full year 1982 of Capitol in 9 DVDs (avi format) . From the beginning! The language is in Italian (no openings or closings) and I also include in the DVDs the complete 1982 SOD synopses of Capitol in English. The quality is good and you can enjoy  Carolyn Jones' complete run. The last episode that is included is the first with Marla Adams in January 1983. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM! Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've been finding myself reading and watching a lot of Capitol as of late. I feel like someone at CBS ought to be kicking themselves b/c this show would be HOT right now with everything going in politics. This is a show CBS ought to be trying to revive in some capacity.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was a huge Capitol fan...I had no idea it had been canceled at the time until my Dad told me....that was like 2 weeks before it went off the air.  I'll never forget how disappointed I was...and then to see its replacement (in my timezone) at least, B&B, they put right after Y&R.  I don't know what they did with Capitol timewise/air time around the rest of the country, but in the East it always made me mad that they didn't at least try and move it to a different timeslot.  And, all in all, its ratings were not that bad...other shows remained on the air and had lower ratings. 

• 2 months later...